BATTERY CLEANING 101
Here is an easy method for cleaning your V2 e-cig batteries, both EX and Standard, that has always worked for me. If you notice that you're struggling to get a good vape, it probably means your battery needs a cleaning. Any gunk that builds up in the air holes and threads can prevent you from having a great vaping experience.
Tools: 1x unused tooth brush, 1x medium-sized sewing needle (or thin toothpick), 1x mini bottle of vodka or 1x bottle of rubbing alcohol, 1x alcohol prep pad, 1x soft towel, and 5 minutes of your time.
1. Unscrew your pre-filled cartridge or EX Blank.
2. Take an unused toothbrush and dip it into a bit of vodka or rubbing alcohol.
3. Set the toothbrush on a table, and bring the threaded end of the battery to the toothbrush. Note: bringing the toothbrush to the battery can result in liquid being trapped inside the battery. This could damage the battery. Always bring the battery to the toothbrush like this:
5. Clean inside and around the threads once again as described in step 3.
6. Take an alcohol prep pad (available at any pharmacy or grocery store), and wipe the whole battery clean
7. Dry off with a soft towel and let sit for an hour or so.
8. You're ready to use your squeaky clean battery! Notice how nicely it works!
Note: Excess liquid that dries on your battery is transferred to your charging unit if you don't clean them regularly. As I clean my batteries, I just unplug my charger, dip a q-tip in a bit of alcohol, and clean the charger (then flip the q-tip around to dry it) while I'm cleaning my batteries. This will prolong the life of your charging unit.
Let me know how this works for you! Good luck!
referral code 2466860 to get 15% off!